BioSmart® Drain Cleaning in Las Vegas
Proven Solutions for Any Clog
Drain clogs can range from a slow drain to a completely blocked sink, shower, or tub. If you’re experiencing a problem with your drains, Focus Plumbing is your expert source for drain cleaning in Las Vegas. Our plumbers have exceptional skills and the best tools and technology to ensure a fast, reliable solution. We are dedicated to providing quality customer service each and every time.
Homeowners often try chemical drain cleaning products and other home methods to clear a clog before turning to a professional. These methods are not sufficient for fully addressing the problem. They either don’t work at all or appear to work for a short time before the drain clog comes back. Our plumbers use state-of-the-art technology to eliminate clogs and keep them from coming back.
Our Las Vegas Drain Cleaning Experts Can Assist With:
- Kitchen sinks
- Bathroom sinks
- Laundry drains
In most situations, a clog in a single drain is limited to that drain. Often, hair, food scraps, mineral buildup, or an object dropped down the drain is responsible for the problem. Less frequently, it can be a more serious problem. Our Las Vegas drain repair experts will evaluate your drain and provide industry-leading service to restore your drain to optimal performance.
BioSmart® — Eco-Friendly Way to Save the Day
BioSmart® is and advanced microbial septic, drain, and grease trap treatment that uses live bacterial cultures to eat through stubborn organic matter trapped in your plumbing system. It is safe, fast-acting, easy-to-use, and works long after treatment, keeping your drains clog-free and flowing. You can forget the days of grabbing harsh chemicals from the store that eat through your pipes when you have BioSmart® on hand.
Best of all, BioSmart® is a green solution to clogged drains since it is derived from live bacterial cultures. If you have been looking for more ways to do your part in protecting the planet, then you will definitely want to know more about this amazing product, made available through Focus Plumbing LLC of Las Vegas.
Learn more about BioSmart drain, septic, and grease trap treatments by clicking here.
7 Things That Clog Drains Every Day
If a drain in your home is slowing down or clearly clogged, you might be wondering about what is clogging it. Did you put something down there you shouldn’t have? Or is there something else going on down there forming the clog?
The truth is there are a handful of common things that end up down sinks only to form a clog later. You probably didn’t do anything wrong, but a clog can form just the same due to these commonplace culprits.
Household, everyday things that clog drains are:
- Hair: Unless everyone in your family is bald, it's very likely that stray hairs are being shed down your tub, shower, and bathroom sink drains each day. Hair catches can help stop the majority of hair from heading down drains, but there will always be a few strands that slip by. As time goes on, the hair may form a clump in the drain, gradually growing into a full-on clog.
- Soap scum: The soap products you use as handwash, body wash, and even detergent for your dishes can all create soap scum as a byproduct of regular use. Just as with small strands of hair, tiny pieces of soap scum can get lodged into the joints of your drains, where the clog starts to form.
- Food waste: You can use your garbage disposal to chew through food waste before washing it down the sink, but this doesn’t guarantee that the food waste is ground up enough to prevent a clog. If any big chunks of food end up down the drain, they could cause a clog eventually. This is especially true for foods that cause problems for drains, like sticky starches and stringy vegetables.
- Mineral buildup: Is the city water in your home dense with minerals, like calcium and magnesium? Hard water can damage your pipes, but it can also clog your drains. The more you use city water, the more likely minerals in the hard water will stick to the pipes and begin to clog.
- Toilet paper: While toilet paper is biodegradable and weakens rapidly in water, it does not dissolve immediately. Using too much toilet paper at once or in a short amount of time is a surefire way to cause a clog down the line.
- Tree roots: Your home’s drains can be significantly damaged or clogged by intruding tree roots. If there are any large or old trees on your property and a drain becomes clogged without any clear reason, then tree roots might be the likely culprit.
- Jewelry, toys, etc.: Dropping anything inorganic down a drain is also a fast way to form a bad clog. If you ever see a piece of jewelry, a toy, or anything else small fall down a drain, you should call (702) 710-4420 to get us over right away to retrieve it before it forms a worse clog later.
Hassle-Free Drain Repair & Cleaning Service
A backed-up sink or overflowing toilet makes a hectic day even more stressful. When faced with a sudden plumbing issue, homeowners often wonder who to trust. At Focus Plumbing, we strive to provide our customers with efficient drain cleaning and a hassle-free experience. Our Las Vegas plumbers are available for same-day appointments and emergency services after our normal business hours and on weekends.
Contact our Las Vegas drain repair and cleaning technicians today at (702) 710-4420 for help with any type of drain clog.
Very clean install and left zero mess behind- Jeff H.
Able to rework the plumbing and we are sewer smell free- Michele S.
Stayed to explain how to properly operate the equipment- Joyce K.
Highly Recommend!- Robin G.
Installation was fast and Luis really took the time to explain care and maintenance- Jill M.
We know our customers' time is valuable. We provide a realistic service window so that you can go about your day.
Peace of Mind
We take our time and never rush through jobs. We always go above and beyond to treat each customer like family!
Fully Stocked Trucks
We carry over 3000 parts on each of our trucks so we can tackle most jobs in the same visit.
Certified Journeyman Plumbers
All of our plumbers in the field are highly trained and hold a Journeyman plumbing license.